The Carpenter is a critical part of the First General team. They are experienced in their trade and enjoy sharing their knowledge and learning new things about property restoration and construction.
The Carpenter is often looked to as a mentor and relied upon as the “closer” – efficiently and effectively leading projects to the finish line.
- Provide prompt, professional and top-notch service to all customers, this includes being polite, courteous and respectful while onsite.
- Complete the activities listed on daily work orders and keep an accurate log of consumables and equipment used, along with progress of work.
- Utilize provided systems and software and photo document all work and site visits.
- Keep internal personnel including the project management team and management informed of daily
- schedule/progress as required.
- Drive company vehicles courteously and responsibly, obeying all traffic laws.
- Must have a valid class five license, hand tools, steel toed boots and hard hat.
- Experience in framing and rough carpentry
- Finish Carpentry Experience including millwork and cabinetry installation
- Drywall, Caulking and Painting
- Flooring Installation
We are a busy locally owned and operated company looking for an AWESOME person to add to our growing team. We value hard work, positive attitudes and solution focused thinking. If you want to be part of a great company, apply today!