Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Project Coordinator (“PC”) provides support to the Project Management Team, office staff and management.
The PC plays an important role in the successful execution of project management processes and prepares reports for management necessary for the pro-active and effective management of Rainbows Project Portfolio and team of field technicians.
- Participate in resource planning and allocation processes, including resource/job forecasting, utilization reporting, and timekeeping facilitation and approvals.
- Participate in the work order creation process as needed for both internal and external resources and coordination of third parties as needed.
- Work with the project management team to ensure that each team member has the instructions, tools and materials needed to be successful and meet project commitments.
- Assist in sales and marketing activities as requested, including contacting customers for reviews, posting to web/social media accounts, updating website content, and communicating with customer/potential customers.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports as needed
- Cultivate positive relationships with team members helping to illustrate the value and perspective different roles bring to the organization.
- Maintain and monitor summary reports and systems to ensure adherence to project management and organizational processes, typically focused on Schedule, Scopes and Budget.
- Proficient in the use of Dash, XactAnalysis, TSheets, and other required systems for the successful execution of organizational processes and administration of job files/projects (opening/creation, update and closure).
- Facilitate the estimate process and ensure internal service level commitments are being followed.
- Participate in the project closure and invoicing process.
The PMA is an important member of the Project Management and office team, performing a wide variety of tasks focused on the administration of projects/process and engaging with key stakeholders. They are the facilitator in the organization and relied upon to ensure items adhere to operational standards and processes.